What you need...balloons, cheesecloth, Elmer's glue, black felt
Here is how you do it...
- Blow up a few balloons in various sizes.
- Mix equal parts water and glue (I'm not sure of the exact amount).
- Soak the cheesecloth (cut up to the sizes you want) in the mixture, then lay them over the balloons.
- Leave about a day until they are very hard. Then you can pop the balloons and peel them off.
- Use the black felt to cut out different faces. In the end, each ghost will end up only costing you pennies, especially since you probably have some Elmers laying around!